Any business requires promotion for its growth. Promotion involves communicating the existence of your business to maximum number of people and also to convince them to buy your products and services.Television, Radio and Newsprint advertisements, Direct Marketing are some of the traditional methods of business promotion. In the new millenium, the internet is the most powerful medium for business promotion as billions of people have access to it and they are the potential audiences to receive communications regarding your products and services.
You will see that Digital Advertising is the fastest growing media in India in 2016 and 17.
This trend will continue in the future and hence it will be imperative for businesses to go digital.
Any communication or transaction with your customers through the Internet or Digital Channels can be defined as Digital Marketing.
In this blog, we will see the various concepts and tools in Digital Marketing and how Digital Marketing helps business. We will also give the steps in implementing a Digital Marketing project. Digital Marketing is a rapidly evolving and changing field with immense scope for innovation. There are not set principles of Digital Marketing like other branches of knowledge. We give basic concepts and tools in Digital Marketing. After which you have to practically implement the same. Then Digital Marketing can be deployed by ‘doing’ and ‘trying’ the concepts and tools. So wishing you the best in your Digital Marketing journey.
- Digital marketing is the most powerful form of marketing.
- Using digital marketing tactics is the most cost-effective way to market your business.
- Digital marketing is the most measurable form of marketing.
- One of the greatest benefits of digital marketing is that it allows you to target your ideal buyers.
- Most people are starting their buyer’s journey online.
- Initial Planning for your Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Primary Digital Marketing Channels.
- Combine Digital Channels.