Most of the theme are offer large range of layout and are quite flexible in their design.It is common that the user can change the color, the background, the fonts and add functionality to their website fairly easily. You can maintain your site relatively easily. The good theme are help to attract the people to open your site.
- Many are well designed and allow a good level of customization options without a need for coding.
- Many are mobile friendly and read well on phones or other mobile devices.
- Less expensive option than a static website because the template is already built, has a consistent layout, and design. Once you add your content there is not as much to do to complete the website. This speeds up time and that greatly lessens cost.
- Many have built in functionality that help to save time. This can include widgets or plug-ins that you do not have to search for. These functions can assist you with social media links, contact forms, side panels, slideshows and many other options that users may find useful.
- Choose wordpress as your website platform.
- Pickup a name for your website, buy a domain and hosting.
- Get familiar with wordpress UI.
- Pick a theme/design for your website.
- Get plugins to extend your websites abilities.
- Create basic pages.
- Consider starting a blog.
- Adjust your site notification.